Every woman I know enjoys a nice compliment about her classiness and ladylike attitude… But what makes a woman a lady? And why is it that some have this vibe around them and some don’t? What are Lady Di’s secrets? Queen Rania’s tips? How is Grace Kelly’s attitude? I think the best way to compare the different attitudes is by going to a big mall in Dubai for example and sit with a warm coffee and just watch women walk around with their friends, kids and husbands. Here is a little guide to help you compare….
- Ladies always have this simple smile on their faces. Remember it’s the best thing you can ever wear, it goes well with everything =).
- You are never ugly! Insecurity is what is ugly.
- Remember that actions speak louder than words.
- One important thing: When in Rome do like the Romans do. Don’t criticize judge or compare.
- Never lose you’re cool. Express your sadness or disappointment in a gentle way. You have the right to be angry but not cruel.
- Dress the part. Think Jackie O, Grace Kelly. Your cloth must fit, show off your shape and be spotlessly clean impressed.
- There are no ugly women only lazy ones. So make sure you have pretty hair and impeccable nails at all times.
- Talk the talk. No need to tell you not to swear or talk about yourself for hours.
- Be a lover, not a fighter but always fight for the ones you love.
- Confidence will be your greatest asset. You are stronger than you seem, braver than you believe, and smarter than you think.
- One little love tip: be careful when falling for a close friend; it could work out perfectly or blow up in your face.
- And always remember coco Chanel: “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
- When in a relationship don’t forget your friends.
- Be smart enough to know one thing about men: The way he treats his mother tells pretty much about the way he will treat you.
- In everything you do try your best. It doesn’t matter if you make or no. The important this is to be able to eventually say: “Oh, Well!” rather than “What if!”. Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying.
So in conclusion I would like you to remember (in order to be a happy lady) kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances, give everything and have no regrets. And please don’t play stupid. Intelligence is sexy!