My Marathon friend has ticked one box out of her bucket list! London Marathon: Checked!
She finished it on Sunday, and thought I will get the chance to talk to her before writing to you… But since I haven’t yet… I will write to you all what I would have liked to chitchat about with her, including the occasional complaints, the stupid jokes, innocent gossips and funny food stories…
- I heard about a Man’oucheh diet I would maybe like to try. Apparently you eat only man’oucheh and cucumbers during the whole day and you lose weight. I’m scared to do it. I feel I will gain like half a kilo per bite =)
- Yesterday I’ve had a long day: It started with Lebelik, and continued with me getting a new designer for Lebelik (surprise), then went to Yasmina Farah’s cool Spring/Summer 2012 collection launch. I’ll post an article in a bit with more details, and ended up swimming, aqua cycling and chitchatting with Lula.
- In case you haven’t heard Louise has been on live TV on Monday. The file is too big but is being uploaded to you tube as I write.
- You were missed by too many people on Friday night. Danza Koduro made your mom and I dance with a big thought to you and your little flower.
- Worst case I’ll see you on the first of June.
Many many kisses to you,