It is the second time I find myself in a random situation on and unexpected night on the day of the Vogue Fashion’s Night Out. I love it!
After spending the week in Iskenderun it was time to fly back to Beirut… The problem is I had lost my passports and had to stop by Istanbul to recuperate a “Laissez-passer” from the Lebanese consulate… But what may have sounded as an annoying thing (loosing the passports) turned out to be a good thing in my opinion:
1. I got to know this 19-year women/girl a bit more, and I confirm to you she is super cool!
2. We spent the afternoon enjoying Istanbul’s small breeze and amazing palaces
3. We went to Vogue Fashion Nights Out… It was a lot of fun
4.We finally got our Starbucks cup we were waiting for
5. We met a nice consular
6. Shared scary stories, and romantic ones
7. We both took fun pictures
8. and learned a bit more about the Ottomans….
In the "House" cafe in Ortakoy
"Let the girls down" implying that one day they will let you down
So now you do the math, -1 for the passport versus +100 from what came of it… =)
It does not make we want to loose my passports a second time, but definitely helped me see the cup much more than half full, Thank you Camille!
Soraya happily safe in Beirut